Quality AMERICAN MADE leather products for the trades.
Top Grain Moccasin - Our premium top grade leather
- Strong and tough for prolonged life but soft and supple for comfort.
- Excellent tensile strength and abrasion resistant.
- Uniform 4 1⁄2 to 5 oz. thickness, assures unprecedented quality.
Split (Suede) Leather - Brushed suede on both sides
- Rugged cowhide, durable and long lasting on the job site or at home.
- Physical comfort and flexibility.
- Uniform 4 to 4 1⁄2 oz. thickness.
Saddle Leather - Natural tanned, sturdy and stiff
- Fine grain structure resists tearing and punctures.
- Uniform 6 to 9 oz. thickness depending on product design.
- Ideal for molding to create and ensure a specific shape for many years of use.
Semi-soft Buffed Top Grain – Both flexible and strong in an attractive light color •
- This unique and distinguished characteristic, addresses the needs of all tradesmen.
- Uniform 6 to 7oz. thickness.
Canvas – 100% natural cotton duck, blue duck or quality blends of polyester and cotton
- All canvas aprons and bags are produced from one or more of these
- quality materials. • Weight ranges from 8 to 25 oz. depending on the product.
We use nickel-plated, rust resistant buckles and snaps, starred and/or rolled rivets for additional strength at stress points and extra strong nylon thread. We have state of the art die cutters, pre-formed pocket molding and heat controlled stamping machines, to insure you have only the finest product available.
Inspection begins with receipt of the raw materials and continues as the product is manufactured and packed for shipment. Our consistent, unsurpassed quality sets the standard of excellence in our industry.