Maasdam Value Grade - 1 Ton Capacity Come-A-Long Cable Puller with 12' cable length and 12' maximum cable lift. Galvanized, aircraft quality cable and drop-forged steel frame galvanized against rust. This unit has double locking drive pawls and has an automatic let-down with safety catch. Suggested uses include: hoisting motors, shafts and gears, lifting construction material, erecting buildings and towers, moving heavy equipment, plancing and installing machinery, stretching fence and wire, lifting electrical fixtures, squaring wood/metal framing, tightening conveyor belts, straigtening collision damage, opening railroad car doors, securing tent structures.
- Forged Steel Hools with OSHA Recommended Safety Latches
- Reliable Stainless Steel Springs. Double Locking Drive Pawls.
- Oversized Steel Safety Guard. Automatic Let-Down with Safety Catch
- Cable Guide Guards against Excessive Wear
- Galvanized, aircraft quality cable. Drop-Forged steel frame galvanized against rust.
- Made in Asia
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 31 December, 1969.