Seber Claw-Loc full ratcheting knives lock the blade in any position from full open to full closed and any position in between. Cut wood or carpet or just get the cutting angle you need for your job. The Seber Knife Claw Lock Ratcheting Locking System fit you perfectly.
Seber Knives use a proven locking system that is trusted, tried and true primarily in socket wrenches. Seber Knife has incorporated this ratcheting gear and pawl system into the First Switchable Folding Locking Knife to lock open, closed, and lock at any angle. No other folding locking knife allows you to lock the blade in so many positions. This feature allows you to set the blade angle at the optimum cutting angle while allowing your wrists to be parallel to your cutting surface allowing more power to be applied.
Build to exacting specifications and engineered to last. The Seber Knife
- Micro ratchet Locks the blade at any angle
- Blade locks closed do no worries about it opening in you pocket
- Honed Edge
- Thumb stud for controlling blade.
- Blade my be flipped open with quick wrist action locking it forward without bounce back
- Stainless steel belt clip
- G10 handles
- Robust Drop Point blades reduces tip breakage.
- Ratchet lock is built into the knife to prevent lock failure
- Ratchet system is not affected by prying
- Quality built knife that will last years
- 3” Drop Point Blade
- 4 5/8” Knife Closed
- 7 ¾” Knife Case and Blade Open
- Weight 7 oz / 196 gm
- Blade Material 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness 58-60 RC
- Stainless Steel Knife Case.
- G10 Composite Handles
- Stainless Steel Belt Clip
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 06 January, 2009.