This is one case in which less really is more. The MOD's patent pending modular body design combines three levels - 10"+ 24" + 48" - into a single box beam level to provide users the function of three levels without the hassle and cost of three individual tools. For professionals or DIY'ers using The MOD eliminates the awkward packing and contorting currently required to carry three individual levels to a worksite, freeing them to either carry more supplies or simply to get to and from jobs more quickly that previously possible when toting separate levels. The innovative modular body design of The MOD makes it more versatile and useful than other levels. Users can seamlessly transition among using three levels to tackle a wider range of work and complete jobs more quickly and efficiently. To use the 10" or 24" level simply pull up on both ends to slide them out and they are ready to go. Strong rare earth magnets are built into the both the 10" and 24" for added stability and hold on ferrous metal surfaces.
- 3 levels in 1: 48", 24" and 10" level all in 1 tool
- Rare-earth magnets - Powerful magnets in the 10" & 24" levels provide added convenience and stability by sticking to ferrous surfaces and stability by sticking to ferrous surfaces.
- Accurate vials - All vials are accurate to .0005"/inch
- Rugged box beam frame - Box-beam frame is constructed of extruded 6000 series aluminum to provide maximum strength and durability while minimizing weight
- Dual-molded endcaps - Rubberized dual-molded end caps on each of the levels provide added shock absorption to stand-up better to the daily rigors of the job site and occasional drops.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 May, 2008.